MONTREAL, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Jean-Jacques Ruest, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer of CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI), announced today personnel changes within his senior marketing team.
Ruest said: "The changes will help us maintain our forward momentum and continue to build on our track record of operational and service excellence. The team is all about execution and growth for our customers and CN."
The following are effective immediately:
- Keith Reardon is appointed vice-president, intermodal services. Reardon will be based in Toronto and oversee all aspects of the company's intermodal activities. Reardon was most recently CN vice-president, supply chain solutions.
- Vee Kachroo is appointed vice-president, supply chain solutions. Kachroo, based in Montreal, will assume responsibility for all supply chain solution functions as well as for iron ore and automotive. Kachroo was most recently vice-president, industrial products.
- Doug MacDonald is appointed vice-president, industrial products. MacDonald, based in Montreal, will lead the industrial products division, which oversees forest products and metals and minerals markets. MacDonald was previously CN vice-president, corporate marketing.
- Fiona Murray joins the marketing executive team as vice-president, corporate marketing. Murray, who is based in Montreal, will be responsible for all corporate marketing activities. She was most recently assistant vice-president, industrial products.
- James Cairns remains CN vice-president, petroleum and chemicals, based in Calgary, and Andy Gonta remains CN vice-president, bulk, based in Edmonton.
- Paul Waite, vice-president, intermodal, is retiring after more than 38 years of valuable service with CN. Waite will serve as senior advisor to CN and its leadership team until year-end.
CN - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca.SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV