Shares of Associated Banc-Corp (ASBC) of Green Bay, Wis., closed at $12.93 Friday, returning 16% year-to-date, following a 16% decline during 2011. Based on a five-cent quarterly payout, the shares have a dividend yield of 1.55%.
The shares trade for 1.2 times tangible book value and for 13 times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $1.02. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is 95 cents.
Harmon's price target for Associated Banc-Corp is $16, and the analyst said on Monday that the bank "appears well situated from an economic perspective, with the majority of its footprint showing positive economic signs." About 70% of Associated's deposits are concentrated in Wisconsin, "though the company is pushing concentrated lending operations into other Midwest markets," said Harmon, who added that "positive manufacturing reports from the Minneapolis and Chicago Fed districts are encouraging."Interested in more on Associated Banc-Corp? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV