- Each of the 1,303,333 Warrants issued will entitle the holder to acquire one Share of NXT at an exercise price of US $1.20 and has a term of 2 years, expiring May 4, 2014;
- NXT has the option to call for acceleration of the expiry (the “Acceleration”, subject to a maximum of 50% in the first 6 months after issuance) of the Warrants if it issues a press release advising that its Shares have traded in excess of US $1.50 for 20 consecutive trading days on the Nasdaq OTCBB;
- Any Warrants subject to Acceleration shall expire 30 days after notice; and
- These new Shares and Warrants issued are subject to a hold period that expires September 5, 2012.
NXT Announces Closing Of US $1 Million Private Placement Financing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.