LG Electronics Expands Line Of High Performance Ultra-Secure Network Monitors
LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics USA has expanded its line of highly efficient and ultra-secure P Series Network Monitors for Cloud Computing. Demonstrated this week at Interop (booth 2430), LG's new Zero Client LED monitors (models N1910LZ, N2210WZ) now include 19, 21 and 23 inch class models.
"LG's P Series Network Monitors enable IT directors to deliver highly secure mass computing capabilities to budget conscientious environments," said Y.K. Cho, senior vice president, LG Electronics USA's business-to-business division. "LG made the decision to expand the line due to its success in a wide variety of enterprise, finance, healthcare and education settings. The additional sizes will offer our customers the ability to create a more customized and comfortable cloud computing solution."
The P Series Network uses a Teradici® PCoIP® (PC-over-IP) Chipset and VMware to deliver a powerful and secure virtual computing solution. Compared to a traditional desktop computing system, the P series allows advanced computing with greater security while reducing system-building and maintenance costs. LED backlight technology also provides a bright and clear display to facilitate an improved computing experience for both daily office work and multimedia applications.The LG Zero Client Monitor combined with a Teradici PCoIP Processor and VMware uses virtual computing technology to connect a server host and simultaneously redistribute its capabilities to multiple users through Internet Protocol (IP). Workstations are instantly connected to the latest operating system and software installed on the host, eliminating the need for individual desktop updates and virus protection.* The P Series Network Monitors offer IT managers a variety of unique features that will both improve performance and reduce costs.
- LED BACKLIGHT: The LED backlight panels of the P Series provide a brighter and clearer display than traditional CCFL monitors, delivering detailed and accurate images.
- ULTRA SECURE: Combined with unique USB authorization for enhanced system security, this virtual system makes the P Series Network Monitors well-suited for security-critical organizations such as corporations, banks, financial firms and IT companies.
- ZERO CLIENT FLEXIBILITY: Zero Client supports various user types from the same desktop appliance such as task workers in a VMware View environment as well as high-performance workstation users. With virtual computing via either LAN or WAN, Zero Client also utilizes existing enterprise servers, workstations and blade PCs.
- ECO-FRIENDLY FEATURES: Zero Client and LED backlight technologies maximizes energy efficiency and product life while helping to reduce electricity consumption. Zero Client quick-booting capabilities also reduce time and energy use at start-up, in addition to overall noise reduction through removing individual CPUs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV