Roulunds Braking — one of the world’s leading manufacturers of braking products to the automotive industry — has been successfully using Autodesk PLM 360 lifecycle management software from Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) as its central source of information for the expansion of the company’s manufactured products business.
Unlike traditional product lifecycle management (PLM) systems, Autodesk PLM 360 is a more affordable, instant-on, cloud-based PLM solution capable of integrating and adapting easily with existing systems.
“It’s the only product of its kind. The ability to rapidly deploy the system and provide all users with access to real-time data has significantly minimised development errors and improved development time. Using Autodesk PLM 360, I’m able to configure the system to work just how we want it, with no software development experience and little or no outside consulting help,” said Mark Lawrence, development engineer at Roulunds Braking.
At Roulunds, Autodesk PLM 360 manages new product development data across the globe, providing approximately 50 users with access to the latest design schedules and modifications. Autodesk PLM 360 helps streamline workflow, keeping all stakeholders informed of the work done by others through automatically generated emails. Roulunds then migrates the relevant design release data to a company-wide enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.“Our customers tell us they prefer being able to help themselves to our most current design information and request changes while proceeding with their designs. The ability to use Autodesk PLM 360 to selectively reveal up-to-date product engineering data was a major selection criteria for us,” said Mark Lawrence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV