RIDGEFIELD, Conn., May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd., ("Drinks") (OTCBB: DKAM), a leading developer and marketer of beverage products, announced today that sales revenue for the fourth quarter has increased versus the prior quarter by 54%. Sales revenue for Drinks Americas for the period ending April 30, 2012 was $1.8mil versus $1.1mil for the prior period ending January 31, 2012. Drinks Americas anticipates announcing year end earnings upon completion of its annual audit scheduled for July.
About Drinks Americas
Drinks Americas develops, owns, markets, and nationally distributes alcoholic premium beverages. In June 2011, the Company entered into a sales, distribution and licensing agreement with Worldwide Beverage Imports, LLC and is now selling and distributing KAH® Tequila, Agave 99® Tequila, Rio Bravo Beer, Crazy Pig Mexican Ale and Chili Devil Beer. The Company also markets Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon, Olifant Vodka, receives a royalty for Kid Rock's American Badass Beer and Damiana Mexican Liqueur, and owns and distributes Rheingold Beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV