FriendFinder Networks To Release 2012 First Quarter Financial Results On Monday, May 14, 2012
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FriendFinder Networks Inc. (NasdaqGM: FFN), a leading internet and technology company providing services in the rapidly expanding markets of social networking and web-based video sharing, today announced it will release its 2012 first quarter financial results after the market closes on Monday, May 14, 2012. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 PM EDT that day.
Participants should call 888-271-8583 ( United States/ Canada) or 913-312-0947 (International).
A telephonic replay will be available for anyone unable to participate in the live call. To access the replay, call 877-870-5176 ( United States/ Canada) or 858-384-5517 (International) and enter confirmation code 7315641. The recording will be available on May 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM EDT through Monday, May 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM EDT.
ABOUT FRIENDFINDER NETWORKS INC.FriendFinder Networks Inc. ( www.FFN.com) is an internet-based social networking and technology company operating several of the most heavily visited websites in the world, including AdultFriendFinder.com, Amigos.com, AsiaFriendFinder.com, Cams.com, FriendFinder.com, BigChurch.com and SeniorFriendFinder.com. FriendFinder Networks Inc. also produces and distributes original pictorial and video content and engages in brand licensing. Investor Contact for FriendFinder Networks Inc. Rob FinkKCSA Strategic Communications212.896.1206 or email@example.com Media Contact for FriendFinder Networks Inc. Lindsay TriventoDirector, Corporate Communications561.912.7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE FriendFinder Networks Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV