- Sold one Jubilee lifting, totaling 931 thousand barrels of oil, at a realized price of $124.30 per barrel
- Performed an acid stimulation on one of the Phase 1 wells at Jubilee
- Drilled the successful Enyenra-4A appraisal well, confirming a significant downdip extension of the Enyenra oil field
- Flow tested the Owo-1RA well (discovery well of the Enyenra oil field) at more than 20 thousand barrels of oil per day combined from three zones
- Discovered a significant oil leg in the Ntomme field with the Ntomme-2A well
- Expanded the Company’s onshore Cameroon acreage position with the 320 thousand acre Fako block, adjacent to Kosmos’ existing acreage on the Ndian River Block
- Captured significant new acreage offshore Mauritania, adding 6.7 million gross acres to the Company’s exploration portfolio
- Completed a 4,940 square kilometer 3D seismic acquisition program offshore Morocco in the Agadir Basin
Kosmos Energy Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.