On Monday, May 14, Xcel Energy’s (NYSE:XEL) Sr Vice President and Group President, Dave Sparby, will speak to the investment community at Deutsche Bank’s Clean Tech, Utilities & Power Conference in New York City at 2:55 p.m. Eastern time.
Interested investors can access the live audio webcast and presentation materials at:
http://www.xcelenergy.com Select: Investor Relations
Presentation materials will be available and archived on our website.
|For more information, contact:|
|Paul Johnson, Vice President|
|Investor Relations and Financial Management||612-215-4535|
|News media inquiries, please call Xcel Energy media relations||612-215-5300|
Xcel Energy Internet address: www.xcelenergy.com
This information is not given in connection with any sale or offer for sale or offer to buy any security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV