During This "Be Kind To Animals Week," Join America's New Compassion Movement And Become A Voice For The Voiceless
In addition to the good feeling of helping helpless animals, those who visit www.behumane.org and join at the Compassion Club level of $50 a month will be entered to win two tickets to the American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards™ in Hollywood and a VIP visit with Hero Dog headliner Betty White!
Other major celebrities, charities, and companies are posting, tweeting, and otherwise spreading the word, encouraging Americans to get off the sidelines and actively become a voice for the voiceless, joining an effort that pioneered virtually every major advance in child and animal welfare. Did you know AHA:
- Worked to champion protections for farm animals back in 1877?
- Worked to save thousands of wounded horses on the battlefields during World War I?
- Helped save the bald eagle?
- Founded its famed Film and TV Unit in 1940 to make sure "No Animals Were Harmed®" for the sake of entertainment?
- Was a leader in tackling pet overpopulation, spay and neuter, and "puppy mills"?
- Created Adopt-a-Dog Month® and Adopt-A-Cat Month® to encourage adoption from overcrowded animal shelters and save millions of innocent lives?
- Has rescued more than 64,000 animals following hurricanes, floods, tornadoes and other disasters in just the past five years?
- Ensures the humane treatment of more than 135 million farm animals?
"American Humane Association helped found our nation's Compassion Movement 135 years ago and we made a huge difference," said Dr. Ganzert. "Today, we need every American to join in an ambitious new effort to bring hope, help and comfort to millions in need. What better time to consider joining American Humane Association as a supporting member of the most compassionate club than during Be Kind to Animals Week? Please take just a moment and visit us at www.behumane.org. Thank you!"
About American Humane Association Since 1877 American Humane Association has been at the forefront of virtually every major advance in protecting children, pets and farm animals from cruelty, abuse and neglect. Today we're also leading the way in understanding the human-animal bond and its role in therapy, medicine and society. American Humane Association reaches millions of people every day through groundbreaking research, education, training and services that span a wide network of organizations, agencies and businesses. You can help make a difference, too. Visit American Humane Association at www.americanhumane.org today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV