Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy" or the "Company"), a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China, announced that its subsidiary Chongqing Daqo New Energy was praised by Chongqing municipal government as one of the “50 Largest independent enterprise taxpayers in Chongqing in 2011”. In the awarding ceremony, the Mayor of Chongqing, Mr. Qifan Huang presented the award to Dr. Gongda Yao, the Company's Chief Executive Officer.
“The 50 largest taxpayers, who have strong influence in promoting regional economy, are the backbone and core competitiveness of Chongqing’s economic development.” said Mayor Qifan Huang, “I hope the companies will make persistent efforts to strive for greater and stronger achievements to continuously make contribution to local economy.”
“Since the establishment of Chongqing Daqo New Energy Co., Ltd. in 2008, we have always been conducting our business with the latest technology and minimal environmental footprint to contribute to industrial advancements in the Three Gorges Reservoir Area,” said Dr. Gongda Yao “We will continuously adhere to our uncompromising integrity and full compliance with local law and regulation to further promote regional economy and drive local social development.”
About Daqo New Energy Corp.Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) is a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China. Daqo New Energy primarily manufactures and sells high-quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers. It also manufactures and sells photovoltaic wafers and modules. For more information about Daqo New Energy, please visit www.dqsolar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV