Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Dupont Fabros Technology rose 25 cents (0.9%) to $26.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Dupont Fabros Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.31-$26.92 after having opened the day at $26.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.63. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Impac Mortgage Holdings (IMH), up 6.5%, NTS Realty Holdings (NLP), up 5%, Bluegreen Corporation (BXG), up 4.9%, and Parkway Properties (PKY), up 4.5%. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, operation, management, and lease of large-scale data center facilities in the United States. Dupont Fabros Technology has a market cap of $1.69 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.8, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 43.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Dupont Fabros Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dupont Fabros Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Dupont Fabros Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DFT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV