Now before we move on, I’d like to take just a moment to recognize Frederick P. Stratton, Jr. Fred would you please stand? Fred is retiring from our Board after more than 25 years. Fred of course is Chairman of Emeritus of Briggs & Stratton Corporation. And in recognition of his many accomplishments and his commitment to the community, Fred was recently inducted into the Wisconsin Business Hall of Fame.
As I mentioned, Fred has been a director of our company for in excess of 25 years. In fact he has served on every one of our board committees. And nine years ago, Fred helped to convince meet to move to Wisconsin Energy. Other than that, a little lapse in his judgment, Fred has been an exceptional director. But seriously Fred, your knowledge, you advice and your insight born of experience have been in valuable to this company and this board and on behalf of our board and our entire management team, thank you for your service and thank you for your friendship.
Now I’d like to recognize the officers of Wisconsin Energy and its subsidiaries as well as the union and management representatives who are present here today. Our union and management teams work closely together to address important company issues. We appreciate your dedication and your hard work, would you please stand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV