Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY), (“Cbeyond”), a managed services provider delivering integrated packages of IT infrastructure and communications services to small businesses, including network services, virtual and dedicated servers and cloud PBX, today is announcing that it will participate in the Jefferies Global Technology, Internet, Media & Telecom Conference on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at the Westin in New York City, New York.
The presentation by Jim Geiger, chairman and chief executive officer of Cbeyond, and Bob Fugate, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Cbeyond, will begin at 8:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 8, 2012. A webcast of the presentation will be available at http://ir.cbeyond.net/events.cfm.
Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY) is a leading provider of IT and communications services to more than 62,000 small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. Combining industry-leading virtual and dedicated servers hosted in a fully compliant data center, cloud PBX, secure MPLS enterprise-class networks, robust security services, migration planning and best-in-class real-time management, Cbeyond provides a technology portfolio not generally available to the SMBs they serve. Winning the 2010 Windows Server Hyper-V Cloud Provider of the Year and Hosting Partner of the Year in 2009 and 2010, Cbeyond is an industry leader in delivering virtual and dedicated servers on Windows Server Hyper-V technology. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc.CBEY-F CBEY-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV