G&K Services Featured As “World’s Greatest” Uniform Company
G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKSR) announced today that the company will be spotlighted as the world’s greatest uniform company on the television show “World’s Greatest!...”, a program dedicated to highlighting the world’s greatest companies, products, places and people. The program showcases G&K’s commitment to delivering superior customer service, high quality products and the company’s highly engaged workforce. The episode includes an interview with Doug Milroy, G&K’s Chief Executive Officer, as well as other G&K employees and customers.
“We were thrilled that the show’s producers featured G&K as the world’s greatest uniform company,” said Doug Milroy, Chief Executive Officer. “We’re proud to be recognized for our dedication to customer service excellence. The entire G&K team works hard every day to deliver on our Customer Promise.”
“World’s Greatest!...” is produced by How2Media. Their programming can be seen on national cable channels and local network affiliates across the United States. The episode featuring G&K Services will be broadcast nationally on the Ion Network on Monday, May 7 th and May 14 th.
The segment featuring G&K Services can also be viewed on the internet using the link below.View Video> About G&K Services, Inc. G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has over 7,500 employees serving approximately 165,000 customers from over 160 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GKSR and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information on G&K Services, visit the company’s web site at www.gkservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV