Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) (“Matador” or the “Company”) announced today that it has distributed its Annual Report and proxy materials to all shareholders of record as of April 26, 2012. Copies of the Annual Report and proxy statement are available at www.matadorresources.com under the Annual Reports page of the Investors section of the website.
The Company will host its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, June 7, 2012. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Anatole hotel in Dallas located at 2201 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207. The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time.
About Matador Resources Company
Matador is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States, with a particular emphasis on oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Its current operations are located primarily in the Eagle Ford shale play in South Texas and the Haynesville shale play in Northwest Louisiana and East Texas.For more information visit Matador Resources Company on the Internet at www.matadorresources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV