Robert P. Restrepo
Thank you, Jay. This morning, we’ll be voting by ballot on the matters described in detail on the proxy statement. Proxies will vote in accordance with instructions on the proxy forms. All shareholders should file the proxy forms with the inspectors of election to facilitate the tabulation of votes, unless they wish to vote separately by ballot.
The first order of business is the election of the directors of the company, we’ll be voting on the election of three, Class III Directors. I’ll now direct the meeting. I’ll now declare the meeting open to receive nominations. I will ask Jay Yano to present the formal resolution nominating the individuals recommended for the Nominating and Governance Committee of the company’s Board of Directors.
James A. YanoResult, that the following individuals are hereby nominated for the elections Class III Directors of the company, each to hold office for a three year term and until a successor is elected and qualified. Eileen A. Mallesch, Robert P. Restrepo Jr., and Paul S. Williams.Robert P. RestrepoAre there any other nominations people would like to propose? Saying and hearing none, I declare the nomination is closed and the poll is open for voting. Ms. Woolley will provide you with a ballot, if you wish to vote in person, however any shareholder who has already voted by a proxy need not to vote again, need not vote again. Is there anyone who has not voted, or wishes to ballot? I hereby declare the poll closed, will the inspectors of election please announce our results.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV