Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announced today that the Company plans to attend the following conferences in May:
- On Tuesday, May 8 th, Donald Boeding, president of Merchant Services, will participate on a merchant acquiring panel at the Morgan Stanley Service Summit at The St. Regis Hotel in New York, New York. The discussion will begin at 11:10am ET.
- On Thursday, May 17 th, Charles Drucker, CEO, and Mark Heimbouch, CFO, will present at the JP Morgan TMT Conference at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 12:30pm ET. Investors and interested parties can access a live webcast of the presentation, and the presentation materials, by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at http://investors.vantiv.com/ at the appropriate time. The webcast also will be archived for replay in the investor relations section of the Company’s website.
About Vantiv, Inc.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), is a leading, integrated payment processor
differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform. Vantiv
offers a comprehensive suite of traditional and innovative payment
processing and technology solutions to merchants and financial
institutions of all sizes in the U.S., enabling them to address their
payment processing needs through a single provider. We build strong
relationships with our customers, helping them become more efficient,
more secure and more successful. Vantiv is the third largest merchant
acquirer and the largest PIN debit acquirer based on number of
transactions in the U.S. The company’s growth strategy includes
expanding further into high growth payment segments, such as prepaid,
ecommerce, mobile and information solutions, and attractive industry
verticals, such as business-to-business, government, healthcare and
education. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV