Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announced today that the Company plans to attend the following conferences in May:
- On Tuesday, May 8 th, Donald Boeding, president of Merchant Services, will participate on a merchant acquiring panel at the Morgan Stanley Service Summit at The St. Regis Hotel in New York, New York. The discussion will begin at 11:10am ET.
- On Thursday, May 17 th, Charles Drucker, CEO, and Mark Heimbouch, CFO, will present at the JP Morgan TMT Conference at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 12:30pm ET. Investors and interested parties can access a live webcast of the presentation, and the presentation materials, by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at http://investors.vantiv.com/ at the appropriate time. The webcast also will be archived for replay in the investor relations section of the Company’s website.
About Vantiv, Inc.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform. Vantiv offers a comprehensive suite of traditional and innovative payment processing and technology solutions to merchants and financial institutions of all sizes in the U.S., enabling them to address their payment processing needs through a single provider. We build strong relationships with our customers, helping them become more efficient, more secure and more successful. Vantiv is the third largest merchant acquirer and the largest PIN debit acquirer based on number of transactions in the U.S. The company’s growth strategy includes expanding further into high growth payment segments, such as prepaid, ecommerce, mobile and information solutions, and attractive industry verticals, such as business-to-business, government, healthcare and education. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV