Before we begin, please take a moment to read the forward-looking statements on slide two of our earnings slide presentation. During today’s conference call, we’ll make certain predictive statements that reflect our current views about our future performance and financial results. We make these statements on certain assumptions and expectations of future events that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Our most recent Form 10-K lists some of our most important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from our predictions.
And with that, I’ll now turn the program over to Jost Fischer, Chairman and CEO of Sirona Dental Systems.
Thanks, Joshua. It is my pleasure to welcome all of you to our second quarter 2012 conference call. Joining me today are Jeffery Slovin, President and Simone Blank, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.I’d like to introduce our new Vice President of Investor Relations, Joshua Zable. Joshua recently joined Sirona and he knows us well as he followed the Company when he was a medical device sales side analyst. We’re delighted to have him on our team and look forward to working with him. I’m pleased to report solid results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012. Our double-digit revenue growth continued with sales up 11.1% on a constant currency basis. We continue to gain market share. Operating income plus amortization also grew double-digits, up 10.9%. Treatment Centers and the CAD/CAM segments were the strongest performers in the quarter, up 17.5% and 13.7% respectively, constant currency. Under regional basis Sirona’s revenue growth was driven by international markets, up 13.7% constant currency and was particularly strong in the Asia Pacific region. This robust performance is directly attributable to the investments we made in our sales and service infrastructure and we’re pleased with the results they’re yielding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV