Winans' Preferred Stock Index Has Been Added To Thomson Reuters' MetaStock® Charting Software
NOVATO, Calif., May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Winans International Preferred Stock Index™ (symbol: WIPSI) is featured in Metastock's latest product, Winans Preferred Stock Studies.
Preferred stocks have historically been one of the best performing investments and have grown increasingly popular with investors due to their attractive dividend yields and strong price appreciation in recent years.
The WIPSI is the only major index that tracks the price, yield and volume of preferred stocks as far back as 1900.
"As a long-time user of MetaStock, it is an honor to have the Winans International Preferred Stock Index (WIPSI) added to MetaStock's platform. This new feature will be a game-changer for traders and investors alike," says Ken Winans, President & Founder of Winans Investments.Equis (a subsidiary of Thompson Reuters) develops and markets the award-winning MetaStock range of products, which are the premier brand in the charting and technical analysis arena. The MetaStock product suite targeted toward the individual investor includes both real-time and end of day variants of the software along with data subscriptions, add-ons and third party products. Products can be purchased at www.equis.com. More information on the Winans Investments Capital Management & Research or the Winans International Preferred Stock Index can be found at www.winansintl.com. More information on Ken Winans is available at www.kenwinans.com. Ken Winans' award-winning book, Preferred Stocks – The Art of Profitable Income Investing, is available on Amazon.com SOURCE Winans Investments Capital Management & Research
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV