Kitchit: Top Chefs Come to Your Home to Cook
NEW YORK ( MainStreet) -- Want a fine-dining experience in your home, but don't have the time, effort or energy to attempt it, nor access to top chefs who'll swing by and whip it up?
All is not lost. TravelsinTaste looks to Kitchit, a website that connects members with the most talented and creative local chefs to craft individualized, full-service "bespoke" dining experiences in their homes. The site even helps plan the event, coordinating rentals and decor and emailing invitations.
More From TravelsinTaste
|CUT: A Cut Above the Rest|
|SHO Shaun Hergatt: The Financial District Finally Gets Fine Dining Right|
|New York's Best Seafood, Courtesy of New York's Best Chef: James Beard Award Winner Eric Ripert|
Co-founded by Brendan Marshall, Ian Ferguson and George Tang, this Web-based culinary community just launched in New York City (following San Francisco and Los Angeles last year) and allows guests to work one on one with the area's finest chefs, including Dan Kluger of the James Beard Award-winning ABC Kitchen. Kitchit allows members to customize their event by target price, head count and date; the website displays results for chefs who fit the criteria. Its roster includes such culinary icons as Jason Lawless of Tocqueville, Floyd Cardoz of North End Grill, Harold Dieterle of Perilla and Traci des Jardins of Jardiniere.
|Brendan Marshall is co-founder and CEO of Kitchit, which will find a chef for your private party in three U.S. cities.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV