LAKEVILLE, Conn., May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (" Salisbury"), NYSE Amex Equities Market: "SAL", the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company (the "Bank"), President and Chief Executive Officer, Richard J. Cantele, Jr., and Chief Financial Officer, B. Ian McMahon, will make a presentation at the Stifel Nicolaus Capital Markets "24-hour Un-Conference: Southwest MA & Northern CT" held on May 7-8, 2012.
Presentation slides are available in the Shareholder Relations section of Salisbury's website at www.salisburybank.com under News & Market Information\Presentations.
BackgroundSalisbury Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company of Salisbury Bank and Trust Company; a Connecticut chartered commercial bank serving the communities of northwestern Connecticut and proximate communities in New York and Massachusetts, since 1848, through full service branches in Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury and Sharon, Connecticut, South Egremont and Sheffield, Massachusetts and Dover Plains and Millerton, New York. The Bank offers a full complement of consumer and business banking products and services as well as trust and wealth advisory services.
SOURCE Salisbury Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV