Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSBK) today announced that management will present at the Davidson Companies 14 th Annual Financial Services Conference. The two-day Davidson hosted event will be held on May 9-10, 2012, at the Bell Harbor Conference Center, Seattle, Washington.
Michael Sand, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present before members of the financial community on Thursday May 10th at 8:35 a.m.
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Timberland Bank, a western Washington-based financial institution since 1915. The Bank operates branches in the state of Washington in Hoquiam, Aberdeen, Ocean Shores, Montesano, Elma, Lacey, Tumwater, Olympia, Yelm, Puyallup, Edgewood, Tacoma, Bethel Station (Spanaway), Gig Harbor, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Auburn, Chehalis, Winlock and Toledo. Timberland Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ global market under the symbol “TSBK.”
D.A. Davidson & Co. Founded in 1935, D.A. Davidson & Co.
holds $23 billion in client assets under management and serves clients
nationwide from offices in 16 states. Employee-owned D.A. Davidson is
the largest full-service investment firm based in the Northwest, and
provides institutional investors, businesses, nonprofit organizations
and individual investors with a varied suite of financial services and
solutions. The firm has a growing investment banking team with a focus
on the middle market, complemented by an award-winning research team,
sales and trading, corporate services and brokered CD underwriting. D.A.
Davidson is part of Davidson Companies, a Northwest-based financial
services holding company with $29 billion in client assets under
management. The schedule of events and to register online can be found
For further information, please contact your D.A. Davidson & Co.
Salesperson at 800-755-7848 or April Figone, 503-619-4948,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV