ATLANTA, May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This weekend during the Aaron's 499 Talladega NASCAR Sprint Cup race broadcast on FOX, Aaron's, Inc. will premiere the latest two spots of its 2012 NASCAR advertising campaign. Both TV commercials feature a comedic portrayal of NASCAR's "Odd Couple" – Aaron's drivers Mark Martin and Michael Waltrip. The first spots of the campaign launched earlier this year.
"When I first read the scripts they made me laugh out loud, so I know people are going to love them," said Mark Martin.Aaron's Chief Operating Officer Ken Butler said, "I knew right away that we really have something special to work with in the pairing of Mark Martin and Michael Waltrip. They couldn't be more different. Mark is 5'6", Michael is 6'5". Mark is neat and organized; Michael is, let's just say, neat-challenged. Mark is serious, Michael is... never serious. They are truly an odd couple, with one very nice thing in common: they both love Aaron's." "I don't care who you are, when you see Mark and me side by side, it's really funny," said Michael Waltrip. The campaign will feature a series of six commercials total, and the two that air this weekend will showcase Mark Martin and Michael Waltrip telling stories about how opposite they are from one another. In one spot, Martin is making a futile attempt to clean up after Waltrip. "He's actually a little bit piggish. He's a mess!" Martin explains in the commercial. In another spot, Waltrip complains of Martin, "I wish he didn't correct me all the time....or be so Mark with me."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV