Before we get started, let me point out that this call will include forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to a number risk and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially for such statements. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in our 2011 Form 10-K and other filings which are available on the SEC’s website. The forward-looking statement made during this call are made only as of the date of this call and the company undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
In addition, we will make reference during the course of the call to non-GAAP financial measures as defined by the SEC. In accordance with SEC regulations, we have provided reconciliations of these measures in our press release issued this morning to what we believe are the most directly comparable GAAP measures.
With that, let me turn things over to Roger Boissonneault, our President and Chief Executive Officer.
Thanks, Paul. We’re off to a good start in 2012. In the first quarter we grew our core business and reduced our operating expenses as we nearly completed our Western European restructuring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV