Warner Chilcott plc (WCRX)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
May 4, 2012, 8:00 a.m. ET
Paul Herendeen - EVP & CFO
Randall Stanicky - Canaccord Genuity John Boris – Citi Gary Nechman – Susquehanna Financial Group Chris Schultz – JP Morgan Tim Chiang - CRT Marc Goodman – UBS Shibani Malhotra - RBC Capital Gregg Gilbert – Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Elliot Wilbur - Needham & Company Douglas Gale – Barclays Capital Michael Tong – Wells Fargo Securities Jim Molloy - ThinkEquity David Buck – Buckingham Group Irina Rivkind – Cantor Fitzgerald Presentation
Previous Statements by WCRX
» Warner Chilcott's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Warner Chilcott CEO Discusses 2012 Guidance (Transcript)
» Warner Chilcott's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Warner Chilcott PLC's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Conference Call
Thank you, Mary. Good morning. This morning we issued a press release that details our operating results for the first quarter of 2012. The press release is available on our website if you don’t already have it. Roger will make a few general comments and then I’ll provide some additional color around our financial results for the quarter. And then, as usual, we will end with a Q&A period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV