AxoGen, Inc. (AXGN.OB), a leading regenerative medicine company focused on the commercialization of proprietary products and technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration, today announced that it will release its financial results for the period ended March 31, 2012, after the close of U.S. financial markets on May 14, 2012. An accompanying conference call hosted by Karen Zaderej, Chief Executive Officer, and Greg Freitag, Chief Financial Officer, to discuss results will be held at 11:00 a.m. ET, on May 15, 2012. Also joining the call will be Dr. Bauback Safa, MD, MBA, FACS and Dr. Gregory Buncke of the Buncke Clinic in San Francisco. The surgeons will discuss some of their recently published clinical results on Avance® Nerve Graft.
A webcast replay of the conference call will be available on the company's website, www.axogeninc.com, under “Investors.”
About AxoGen, Inc.
AxoGen (AXGN.OB) is a leading regenerative medicine company with a portfolio of proprietary products and technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration. Every day, people suffer traumatic injuries or undergo surgical procedures that impact the function of their peripheral nerves. Peripheral nerves provide the pathways for both motor and sensory signals throughout the body and their damage can result in the loss of function and feeling. In order to improve surgical reconstruction and regeneration of peripheral nerves, AxoGen has developed and licensed patented and patent-pending technologies, which are used in its portfolio of products. This portfolio includes Avance® Nerve Graft, the only commercially available allograft nerve for bridging nerve discontinuities (a gap created when the nerve is severed) of up to 70mm in length.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV