NEW YORK, May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, today announced that they have appointed Mark Denzin as Senior Vice President - Newtek Technology Solutions - Customer Operations in their Phoenix, Arizona processing center. Newtek Technology Services began web hosting in 1997 and has since grown to become one of the largest web hosts to specialize in Windows hosting solutions, now providing reliable service to more than 100,000 domains for customers located worldwide
Barry Sloane, Chairman, President and CEO of The Small Business Authority, commented, "In order to continue to provide exceptional customer service and technical support to both the technical community that relies on us for immediate response to their technical needs, as well as our individual business owners, Mark Denzin has been appointed as Senior Vice President - Customer Operations.
"Mark's experience spans over 15 years in customer operations in the hosting and web services industry for some of today's industry leaders which makes Mark exceptionally qualified to position the Company's resources, to best serve our new and existing customers, as well as provide exceptional guidance in the ever-changing Cloud, eCommerce and mobile environments to our client base.
"Responsiveness and quality technical support continue to be our hallmark and with Mark in this new position, our clients will see an enhanced approach to 'exceptional customer service'. Since we've acquired CrystalTech Web Hosting in 2005, our presence in the technology space has tripled in terms of revenue, pretax profits, customer count and EBITA. The change we've made in positioning Mark is for the purpose of continuing to have Newtek Business Services, 'The Small Business Authority', be dominant in the area of servicing technological intermediaries such as designers, developers and resellers, as well as end user retail clients that do not have the technological sophistication of professional intermediaries. Our existing product offerings of web design, web hosting and cloud computing are state of the art and need to be perpetually reintroduced in the fast, ever-changing world of technology services and solutions. As we roll out new cloud applications in payroll, ecommerce and insurance services and benefits, we will continue to provide state of the art 24/7 customer service with limited hold times, precise execution and increased awareness of our technological innovations, cloud computing business applications and all forms of our rapidly growing ecommerce segment."About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV