NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: IBM (IBM), TJX (TJX), American Electric Power (AEP), Altera (ALTR), Entergy (ETR), Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK), Penske Automotive Group (PAG), Parker Hannifin (PH) and PPG Industries (PPG).
The technology company reported on April 17 first-quarter earnings of $2.78 a share on revenue of $24.67 billion, up from year-earlier earnings of $2.41 a share on revenue of $24.6 billion.
"While we are disappointed by IBM's flat Q- 1 12 pre-tax income growth, the company's profit growth should improve in the second half of the year as it benefits from its introduction of its new Pure Systems integrated software/hardware solutions (including cloud computing, storage, networking, virtualization, and industry solutions)," Davenport analysts wrote in an April 18 report.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.6%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV