Ellie Mae® (NYSE Amex: ELLI) a leading provider of on-demand, enterprise level automation solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that members of its management team will present at the following investor conferences:
- The D.A. Davidson 14 th Annual Financial Services Conference, at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle, on Wednesday, May 9 th at 3:35 p.m. Pacific time;
- The JMP Securities 11 th Annual Research Conference, at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, on Wednesday, May 16 th at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time; and
- The Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers in New York on Wednesday, May 23 rd at 1:45 PM Eastern.
All presentations will be webcast on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.EllieMae.com.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model, that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows mortgage professionals to conduct electronic business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company's offerings include the Encompass ®, Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® mortgage management software systems.Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362. © 2012 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , Encompass360 ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network ™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV