Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), today announced it will host a live Webcast of its third quarter fiscal 2012 earnings conference call on Friday, May 18, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. CT (10:00 a.m. ET). The company will issue a pre-market earnings announcement the same day.
Bill Cook, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Shaw, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will recap the third quarter and update the outlook for the balance of fiscal 2012.
To listen to a live Webcast of the call, go to Donaldson’s Web site, www.donaldson.com, click on “Investors” and then the Webcast icon.
The Webcast replay will be available from 11:00 a.m. CT, Friday, May 18, until 6:00 p.m. CT, Friday, June 8. Listening to the Webcast requires speakers and Windows Media Player. If you do not have Media Player, download the free software at www.windowsmedia.com.REPLAY: If you do not have Internet access and want to listen to an audio replay, call: 800-406-7325 / 303-590-3030; ACCESS CODE: 4534970#The audio replay will be available beginning at 11:00 a.m. CT on Friday, May 18, 2012, through 11:59 p.m. CT on Friday, May 25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV