ZHEJIANG, China, May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (NASDAQ: SORL) ("SORL" or "the Company"), a leading supplier of brake and control systems to the global commercial vehicle industry, today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the 2012 first quarter ended March 31, 2012, on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 before the market opens.
Management will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EDT / 8:00 p.m. Beijing Time to discuss its 2012 first quarter financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing U.S. toll free number +1-877-407-0778, +1-201-689-8565 for international callers, and China toll free 00-800-4626-6666. A live web cast of the conference call will also be available at http://www.sorl.cn .
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the conference call through
11:59 p.m. EDT on
June 15, 2012, or
11:59 a.m. Beijing Time on
June 16, 2012. The replay dial-in numbers are: U.S. toll free number +
1-877-660-6853, or the international number is +
1-201-612-7415; using Account "
286" and Conference ID "
394057" to access the replay.
About SORL Auto Parts, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV