Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. (CBN)
1Q 2012 Earnings Call
May 3, 2012 17:00 p.m. ET
Bob Burrows – Vice President IR
AnalystsAdnan Butt – RBC Capital MarketsCorey Kasimov – JP MorganIan Somaiya - Piper JaffrayNicholas Bishop - Cowen and CompanyJim Molloy - ThinkEquity Presentation
Previous Statements by EBS
» Emergent BioSolutions' Management Presents at Lazard Capital Markets Healthcare Conference 2011 (Transcript)
» Emergent BioSolutions Management Presents at JPMorgan SMid Cap Conference (Transcript)
» Emergent Biosolutions' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Emergent BioSolutions' President Presents at the 30th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
I would now like to turn the conference over to your host for today, Mr. Bob Burrows, Vice President of Investor Relations. You have the floor, sir.
Thank you, Jeff. Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us today as we discuss Emergent BioSolutions first quarter 2012 financial results. As is customary, our call today is open to all participants. In addition, the call is being recorded and is copyrighted by Emergent BioSolutions.
Joining me on the call this afternoon with prepared comments will be Dan Abdun-Nabi, our President and Chief Executive Officer and Don Elsey, our Chief Financial Officer. Additional members of our senior management will be present on the call for purposes of the Q&A session.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV