Today’s call and webcast may include non-GAAP financial measures such as EBITDA within the meaning of Regulation G. A reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable financial measures calculated and presented in accordance with GAAP can be found in the company’s current and recent SEC filings and can also be found along with today’s earnings release on our website, www.multimediagames.com in the Investor Relations section.
Financial and operating metrics provided during today’s call and webcast maybe approximated. Please refer to the company’s financial statements as provided in today’s SEC filings and earnings release for more definitive numbers.
And now, it’s my pleasure to turn the call over to our President and CEO, Patrick Ramsey.
Patrick J. Ramsey
Thank you, Jerry, and good morning, everyone. Thank you for joining us on this call. With me this morning are Jerry Smith, our General Counsel; Adam Chibib, our Chief Financial Officer; and Mick Roemer, our Senior Vice President of Sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV