The Company reported a net loss from continuing operations of $0.8 million for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011 compared to $0.8 million in the prior year period. The Company reported a total net loss, including net loss from discontinued operations, of $3.9 million for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011 compared to $2.0 million in the prior year.
As previously announced, Company concluded that its Perf-Form and Plazco segments no longer fit with the long term strategic plans of the Company. As a result, with the changes in the senior management of the Company, the determination was made that these segments no longer fit the Company’s strategic plan, and therefore, these segments are expected to cease operations within one year and are reported as discontinued operations in the condensed consolidated financial statements. For more detailed information, please see the Company’s annual report on Form 10-K, which is available from the SEC website at www.sec.gov.
The Company also announced that on April 27, 2012 it received a notice from the American Stock Exchange (Amex) indicating that the Company is below certain of the Amex’s continued listing standards as set forth in Sections 1003(a)(ii), 610, and 132 and 623 of the Amex Company Guide. The Company was afforded the opportunity to submit a plan of compliance to the Amex by May 28, 2012 that demonstrates the Company’s ability to regain compliance with the Amex’s continued listing standards, and the Company intends to do so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV