Equinix (EQIX), like Digital Realty, is a data center company that counts Facebook among its customers. In addition to Facebook, it has customers in financial services and data networking.
The Redwood City, Calif.-based company recently posted strong first-quarter earnings and revenue that jumped 25% year-over-year as its cloud computing, mobility and data management businesses grew at healthy paces.Equinix reported earnings of 71 cents per share on $452.2 million in revenue. Wall Street analysts polled by Thomson Reuters were looking for 49 cents per share on $445.1 million in revenue. Equinix also raised its second-quarter and full-year revenue forecasts. Shares of Equinix have gained 55.17% this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV