- Howard Dresner Mobile BI Market Survey 2011. MicroStrategy ranked #1 based on mobile platform support, platform integration and numbers of supported BI features in an in-depth and independent market survey.
- BARC BI Survey 10. MicroStrategy Mobile ranked #1 in terms of mobile usage compared to its enterprise peers, a reflection of how successful MicroStrategy's customers have been implementing MicroStrategy-powered mobile apps into their businesses. This survey analyzed why real-world organizations select BI products, how they use them, and with what degree of success. As in years past, MicroStrategy scored ahead of its peers in a significant number of KPIs on this survey-based report (with 3,000 plus respondents). In the survey, BARC's founder and CEO Dr. Carsten Bange specifically highlighted that "Mobile is a clear example of MicroStrategy's innovation and tendency to be on the forefront of offering new BI functionality based on leading-edge technologies."
- Techaccess, powered by GSMI. MicroStrategy Mobile was showcased in "Ten of the Best Mobile Enterprise Apps." According to author Nicholas Greene, "They're pretty much the top business intelligence solution in the world, providing customers with a full platform for analysis and business metrics, and they're doing a damned fine job of it."
- NetworkWorld. MicroStrategy Mobile was included as one of the "20 iPad Apps Every CIO Should Want." According to the author, Brad Reed, MicroStrategy Mobile "...comes with all the usual fixings, including access to business reports, KPIs, documents and dashboards...giving users the ability to use multi-touch when editing graphs, charts, maps and other key visual aids."
- Prominent Media Coverage. MicroStrategy's achievements in Mobile applications have received notable media attention from The Washington Post, Financial Times, MacWorld, and others. A recent Sprint television ad, prominently featuring MicroStrategy's platform for mobile apps, has appeared on major network and cable television channels. To see the ad, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ0MyGI0kQc.
MicroStrategy Receives "Outstanding" Product Viability Rating By Leading Analyst Firm In Its Mobile BI Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.