Business in Revenue Mode? You May Not Need Bank Loan
SEATTLE ( MainStreet) -- What do bouncy castles, online yoga classes, online medical-solution software, a chocolatier and social media tools have in common? They're all businesses that have been funded through revenue-based financing.
Lighter Capital specializes in revenue-based financing. In just over a year since it launched, the company has done 20 transactions in 14 companies totaling roughly $2 million through its RevenueLoan product. The company mainly invests in software and high-margin, high-growth companies like software firms, but also seasonal businesses.
|A lighter side of capital: revenue-based loans offer an alternative to bank lending.|
Rob Belcher, Lighter Capital's vice president, explains what revenue-based financing is and how to make it work for your company.
How does revenue-based financing work?Belcher: Revenue-based financing is a loan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV