- MaxPlus® Clear features a flat, smooth access port that helps to optimize the disinfection process. As a result, the surface can be effectively swabbed in three seconds. Proper disinfection decreases microbial contamination and the opportunity for microbes to enter the fluid path.
- The patented positive displacement feature of the MaxPlus® Clear prevents reflux of blood back into the lumen of the catheter upon disconnection of the male luer. This clears the catheter and locks it against retrograde blood, which may help reduce the risk of occlusions due to reflux.
- The clear housing also allows for visualization of entire fluid path. Clinicians can quickly assess if there is blood or debris remaining in the connector and adjust their flushing technique, helping to promote a more thorough flush and supporting clinicians' adherence to the Infusion Nurses Society 2011 Standards of Practice.(2)
- Additionally, the dual seal design of the MaxPlus® Clear helps maintain a tight seal when the connector is not accessed, maintaining the integrity of the seal, which helps to reduce the potential of microbial ingress.
MaxPlus® Clear Needleless Connector Takes Top Market Position
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts