Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX) today reported its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
First Quarter 2012 Consolidated Financial Results:
- Revenue was $35.5 million for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $29.1 million for the same period of 2011.
- GAAP net loss applicable to common stockholders was $788,000 for the first quarter of 2012 or $0.02 per diluted share. This compares to GAAP net income applicable to common stockholders of $513,000 or $0.01 per diluted share for the same period of 2011. The first quarter 2012 results included non-cash stock-based compensation expense of $3.9 million, compared to non-cash stock-based compensation expense of $3.5 million for the same period in 2011.
- We provide a reconciliation of GAAP diluted EPS to Adjusted Non-GAAP EPS in the financial tables attached to this press release and we encourage investors to examine the reconciling adjustments between the GAAP and non-GAAP measures. Adjusted non-GAAP EPS for first quarter 2012 was $0.05, compared to $0.06 for the same period in 2011.
- Adjusted operating income before amortization was $3.3 million for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $3.2 million for the same period of 2011. A reconciliation of non-GAAP adjusted operating income before amortization to GAAP operating income is included in the financial tables attached to this release.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $4.3 million in the first quarter of 2012, compared to $4.2 million for the same period of 2011. A reconciliation of adjusted EBITDA to GAAP net cash provided by operating activities is included in the financial tables attached to this release.
“We believe the growth of the mobile marketplace will change how advertisers buy and measure new customer phone calls as a lead source,” said Russell C. Horowitz, Marchex Chairman and CEO. “We are focused on the primary drivers of long-term growth in our business, including building a unique technology platform centered on call analytics and performance advertising solutions that can support the needs of our advertiser and publisher partners. We will continue focusing on adding new advertising and publishing partners, as well as deepening our relationships with existing ones.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts