- Completion of two commercial property sales in Northwest Florida consisting of 17.5 acres for $6.0 million, or an average of $340,000 per acre;
- Operating expenses declined $17.1 million compared to the first quarter of 2011 as a result of reduction in staff, lower legal fees, lower restructuring and severance costs, and reduced stock-based compensation charges.
The St. Joe Company Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.