AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital") (NYSE: AXS) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per common share. The common dividend will be payable on July 16, 2012 to the shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2012.
In addition, the Board declared a dividend of $0.453125 per Series A 7.25% Preferred Share, a dividend of $1.875 per Series B 7.50% Preferred Share and a dividend of $0.55382 per Series C 6.875% Preferred Share. The Series A Preferred Share dividend is payable on July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2012. The Series B Preferred Share dividend is payable on September 4, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 15, 2012. The Series C Preferred Share dividend is payable on July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2012.
AXIS Capital is a Bermuda-based global provider of specialty lines insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders’ equity at March 31, 2012 of $5.9 billion and locations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Singapore, Canada, Australia and Latin America. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A+” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor’s and “A” (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best. AXIS Capital and AXIS Specialty Finance LLC have been assigned senior unsecured debt ratings of A- (stable) by Standard & Poor’s and Baa1 (stable) by Moody’s Investors Service. For more information about AXIS Capital, visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV