(2) To reflect amortization expense for the three months ended March 31, 2012 and March 31, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of the Enson Assets Limited and Zilog acquisitions. Also, in the first quarter of 2012, an additional $0.5 million is reflected representing other employee related restructuring costs.(3) To reflect the tax effect of the adjustments.
Universal Electronics Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.