- Net sales were $103.7 million, compared to net sales of $105.7 million.
- Business Category revenue was $92.4 million, compared to $95.3 million.The Business Category contributed 89.1% of total net sales, compared to 90.2%.
- Consumer Category revenue was $11.3 million, compared to $10.4 million.The Consumer Category contributed 10.9% of total net sales, compared to 9.8%.
- Adjusted pro forma gross margins were 27.6%, compared to gross margins of 26.4%.
- Adjusted pro forma operating expenses were $24.8 million, compared to operating expenses of $24.4 million.
- Adjusted pro forma operating income was $3.8 million, compared to operating income of $3.4 million.
- Adjusted pro forma net income was $2.8 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, compared to net income of $2.6 million, or $0.17 per diluted share.
- At March 31, 2012, cash and cash equivalents was $24.3 million.
Universal Electronics Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.