- Net sales were $103.7 million, compared to net sales of $105.7 million.
- Business Category revenue was $92.4 million, compared to $95.3 million.The Business Category contributed 89.1% of total net sales, compared to 90.2%.
- Consumer Category revenue was $11.3 million, compared to $10.4 million.The Consumer Category contributed 10.9% of total net sales, compared to 9.8%.
- Adjusted pro forma gross margins were 27.6%, compared to gross margins of 26.4%.
- Adjusted pro forma operating expenses were $24.8 million, compared to operating expenses of $24.4 million.
- Adjusted pro forma operating income was $3.8 million, compared to operating income of $3.4 million.
- Adjusted pro forma net income was $2.8 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, compared to net income of $2.6 million, or $0.17 per diluted share.
- At March 31, 2012, cash and cash equivalents was $24.3 million.
Universal Electronics Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.