Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, reports its first quarter financial results.
First Quarter Ended March 31, 2012 GAAP Results First quarter revenue totaled $102.4 million, compared to $98.2 million during the same period in 2011. This result exceeded management’s first quarter revenue guidance of $99 to $101 million.
First quarter GAAP net income was $4.7 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, which compared to GAAP net income of $7.0 million, or $0.18 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2011. These results also exceeded management’s first quarter earnings guidance of $0.09 to $0.13 per diluted share.
Non-GAAP Results First quarter non-GAAP net income was $11.0 million, or $0.30 per diluted share. This compared to non-GAAP net income of $12.6 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2011. These results were in line with management’s first quarter non-GAAP earnings guidance of $0.27 to $0.30 per diluted share.“We’re pleased with our results in the quarter, beating our revenue target and coming in at the top-end of our earnings range,” said Joel Ronning, Digital River’s CEO. “While we are maintaining a slightly cautious outlook on the European economy, we continue to invest for the future, developing some great products in cloud-based subscriptions and building out our catalog of APIs to simplify the process of onboarding new clients. Our mission is to continually strengthen our position as the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce.” Guidance Management’s forward-looking financial expectations for the second quarter are as follows:
- Revenue, ranging from $92 to $94 million;
- GAAP EPS, ranging from break-even to a loss of $0.02 per diluted share using an 18 percent tax rate;
- Non-GAAP EPS, ranging from $0.17 to $0.19 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV