Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, reports its first quarter financial results.
First Quarter Ended March 31, 2012 GAAP Results First quarter revenue totaled $102.4 million, compared to $98.2 million during the same period in 2011. This result exceeded management’s first quarter revenue guidance of $99 to $101 million.
First quarter GAAP net income was $4.7 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, which compared to GAAP net income of $7.0 million, or $0.18 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2011. These results also exceeded management’s first quarter earnings guidance of $0.09 to $0.13 per diluted share.
Non-GAAP Results First quarter non-GAAP net income was $11.0 million, or $0.30 per diluted share. This compared to non-GAAP net income of $12.6 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2011. These results were in line with management’s first quarter non-GAAP earnings guidance of $0.27 to $0.30 per diluted share.“We’re pleased with our results in the quarter, beating our revenue target and coming in at the top-end of our earnings range,” said Joel Ronning, Digital River’s CEO. “While we are maintaining a slightly cautious outlook on the European economy, we continue to invest for the future, developing some great products in cloud-based subscriptions and building out our catalog of APIs to simplify the process of onboarding new clients. Our mission is to continually strengthen our position as the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce.” Guidance Management’s forward-looking financial expectations for the second quarter are as follows:
- Revenue, ranging from $92 to $94 million;
- GAAP EPS, ranging from break-even to a loss of $0.02 per diluted share using an 18 percent tax rate;
- Non-GAAP EPS, ranging from $0.17 to $0.19 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV