TAL International Group, Inc. (the “Company” or “TAL”) (NYSE: TAL) announced today a public secondary offering of an aggregate of 5,000,000 shares of common stock by certain selling stockholders of the Company, including affiliated funds of The Jordan Company, L.P., JZ Capital Partners Limited and Edgewater Growth Capital Partners, L.P. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholders in this offering.
Assuming all of the 5,000,000 shares are sold in the offering, the selling stockholders aggregate ownership in the Company will decrease from approximately 27% to approximately 12%, with The Jordan Company, L.P. at 9.9%, JZ Capital Partners Limited at 1.1% and Edgewater Growth Capital Partners, L.P. at 1.1%. The selling stockholders have also granted the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an aggregate of 750,000 additional shares of common stock.
The shares are being sold by the selling stockholders in an underwritten at-the-market offering pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Goldman, Sachs & Co. will be the sole underwriter of the offering.
This offering is being made by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: (866) 471-2526, fax: (212) 902-9316, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy, the Company's common stock or any other securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities mentioned in this press release in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV