- Total revenues increased 3.6% to $104.9 million from $101.2 million as Company-owned restaurant sales increased 4.1%.
- System-wide comparable store sales increased 1.1%, the fourth consecutive quarter of positive comparable store sales.
- Net income of $3.2 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, which included $0.02 per diluted share for restructuring expenses, compared to $1.2 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, which included $0.01 per diluted share for restructuring expenses.
- Reduced outstanding indebtedness by $1.9 million since January 3, 2012 to $72.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 49% to $11.5 million from $7.8 million. (*)
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.