Quanta Services (PWR)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
May 03, 2012 9:30 am ET
ExecutivesKip A. Rupp - Founder and Managing Partner James F. O'Neil - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director James H. Haddox - Chief Financial Officer Analysts Tahira Afzal - KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Research Division Will Gabrielski - Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Research Division Rodney C. Clayton - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Andrew Buscaglia Alexander J. Rygiel - FBR Capital Markets & Co., Research Division Jeffrey L. Beach - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research Division Zach Larkin - Stephens Inc., Research Division Adam R. Thalhimer - BB&T Capital Markets, Research Division Ahmar M. Zaman - Piper Jaffray Companies, Research Division Joseph Ritchie - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division William D. Bremer - Maxim Group LLC, Research Division Justin P. Hauke - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research Division Craig E. Irwin - Wedbush Securities Inc., Research Division Daniel J. Mannes - Avondale Partners, LLC, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by PWR
» Quanta Services, Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day
» Quanta Services Management Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Quanta Services' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV