VANCOUVER, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM | TSX: FVI | BVL: FVI | Frankfurt: F4S.F) is pleased to announce that it will release its financial statements and MD&A for the first quarter on Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
A conference call to discuss the financial and operations results will be held on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific / 11:00 a.m. Lima / 12:00 p.m. Eastern. Hosting the call will be Jorge Ganoza, President and CEO and Luis Ganoza, Chief Financial Officer.
Shareholders, analysts, media and interested investors are invited to listen to the live conference call by logging onto the webcast at: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=168479 or over the phone by dialing just prior to the starting time.
Conference call details:Date: Thursday, May 10, 2012 Time: 9:00 a.m. Pacific / 11:00 a.m. Lima / 12:00 p.m. Eastern Dial in number (Toll Free): + 877.407.8035 Dial in number (International): + 201.689.8035 Replay number (Toll Free): + 877.660.6853 Replay number (International): + 201-612-7415 Replay Passcodes (both are required for playback): Account #: 286 Conference ID #: 394055 Playback of the webcast will be available until August 11, 2012. Playback of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. EST on May 24, 2012. In addition, the call will be archived in the Company's website. ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY Carlos Baca Investor Relations Manager Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Trading symbols: NYSE: FSM | TSX: FVI | BVL: FVI | Frankfurt: F4S.F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV