RLI Corp. (NYSE:RLI) – The RLI Corp. board of directors has declared a second quarter cash dividend of $0.32 per share, a $0.02 increase over the prior quarter. The dividend is payable on June 20, 2012, to shareholders of record as of May 31, 2012.
RLI has paid dividends for 144 consecutive quarters and increased dividends in each of the last 37 years.
The company’s dividend yield would be 1.86%, based on the $1.28 indicated annual dividend and yesterday’s closing stock price of $69.00.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI's insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company and RLI Indemnity Company – are rated A+ "Superior" by A.M. Best Company and A+ "Strong" by Standard & Poor's. Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company is rated A "Excellent" by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at (309) 693-5880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV